Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It seems lately I have regained my appreciation for the 'Scrapbooking Art'. I have been doing my fair share lately. I must say, I seem to be in a different place right now.
My marriage is going great, knock on wood, we have been going on dates and laughing a lot. We seem to have gained back what was once lost. I am blessed to be finally at this point with my family.
I miss my parents, but hopefully will be seeing them soon. We are planning a trip sometime in the near future. We are going to set up the web cam so we can at least see them more often.
Planning to move is a chore. Trying to sort out details takes time. Hopefully we can get things in order and take that giant leap. Joe and I are ready.
My boys always give me joy. More lately. I am proud at how great my oldest is doing in school. My youngest is doing great at potty training and tells me when he needs to.
It has been raining, which I always enjoy. Cozy in our house and loving eachother's company. I just love the smell of the rain. All in all, my family is healthy today, I am ok, we battled our illnesses and will tredge on to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment