Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mundane Day

Just a normal day, waiting for my hubby to get home to start dinner and the night begins. Today seemed like a depressing day. Made my calls, talked to my mom and picked Riley up from school. Went to the bank and Ryan and I played 'toot toots'... I love the rain, it just seemed to get me down today. I feel bad for the school kids that have to stand in the rain until their parent shows up. Just bothers me that the teachers aren't out there when supposed to be to unlock the gate when need be. Well, tonight's entree is hamburger helper beef pasta and beets with au gratin potatoes, not a usual meal , but like I said, not really in much of a mood to make a fabo meal. Had scrapbook class last night. It went good. I had lots to share with my calendar that I made mom. And some other layouts I did. Good to see my friend Sarah. I went to dinner with Carrie to Outback beforehand. Good food, good company. Seems that is the only time I get to see her. We are busy and live too far apart, I guess. We never have a problem laughing, though. It's good to have good friends. Right now I am trying to get Riley to finish homework. Ryan is doing good on potty training, he went earlier in the potty, it will be a long road, I am ok with it. Well, better get out of my scrapbook room, kids are terrorizing my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment